We have Firewood!
Whether you need a few sticks or a full cord....we have firewood to meet your needs.
Come stock up before it gets too cold.
We sell firewood by the piece, a 20 piece stack, or 1/8, 1/4. 1/2 or full cord.
We carry a full line of Organic products including:
- Beneficial Nematodes
Organic Insect Control - Beneficial nematodes control over 250 different species of insects that spend some part of their lives underground. They are a very efficient organic insect control method and kill most insects before they become adults. This includes lots of common lawn and garden pests such as grubs, fleas, mole crickets, japanese beetles and weevils. When a beneficial nematode attacks an insect larvae or grub it enters the body of its host. Generally within 48 hours that host insect will either die, be physically altered or unable to produce.
They must be kept refrigerated until use, so stop by and simply ask for a packet. All you need to do is add water, and spread/spray them on your soil !!!!!
- Bat Guano from Earth Safe Organics:
A natural way to fertilize your garden and containers. Harvested from caves in Central Texas.
Great source of nitrogen and safe to use around vegetables.
- 20% Vinegar: a natural herbicide
- Trichogramma: an organic approach to controlling caterpillars
Tropicals: Perfect for Texas
Salvia or Sage is part of the mint family. Salvia is commonly used to refer to the ornamental varieties. The flowers are “tubular’ or “bell” shaped in colors ranging from red, purple/blue, yellow and white. Some salvias have ‘hairs” growing on the leaves/stems which help reduce water loss. Sometimes these ‘hairs” have oil bearing cells which when ruptured (by rubbing or brushing the plant) will release an aroma that we associate with sage.
Bruce Miller Nursery carries many varieties which attract hummingbirds and butterflies.
- Henry Duelberg Salvia: a Texas Superstar plant (www.texassuperstars.com) Spiky Blue Flowers from Spring until frost. Texas Native, not preferred by deer.
- Lollie Jackson Salvia: blue flowers, blooms in mid fall, attracts hummingbirds
- Black & Blue Salvia : bright blue flowers on black stems, blooms summer into fall, emits a slighty anise scent when brushed.
- Mexican Bush Sage: another Texas Superstar , drought tolerant, any soil, “deer proof” Silver –gray foliage topped off by showy purple/white flowers from mid summer to frost. Great for a “cutting” garden.